CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tonight


Tonight Brad and I went to see the movie - In the Name of the King. We are Lord of the Ring fans and it kind of looked similar so we went. We should have read reviews before we went as it only got 2 stars. It was just weird. The main guy was good but the other actor choices did not fit at all. Bert Reynolds as the king??? And the king's nephew was terrible. All the actors accents were all over the place. Brad and I just looked at each other a few times and laughed because it just did not fit together at all. Many parts were just cheesy. The story was okay but the actors seriously made it bad. I was looking at my watch waiting for it to be over. Skip it and go see a chick flick.

1 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

That is the worst. We just went and saw 27 dresses. It was really cute. Sean loved it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed