CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Thoughts #2

For those of you who have any interest in the Twilight series, the full Cullen family has finally been casted for the movie. They don't fit how I envisaged them. I think the closest is Emmett. I am really bugged by Edward especially, not how I pictured him and you all know he has to be perfect! Maybe I will get used to him.  Hopefully after seeing the movie they will all work for me.

                                                             (Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

You are right. Totally not who I pictured in my head as I read the book.

Jules said...

I agree. I don't care for any of them. I'm hoping I will be pleasantly surprised when I see the movie.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Do you think there is anyone out there as gorgeous and wonderful as Edward? I think I would hate the choice no matter what. Hopefully the movie will be better than who the have casted.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed