CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Thoughts #1

I'm guilty... I watch American Idol.  Although, I saw this season for the first time this past week so technically I am not a diehard fan but like to watch it.  My favorites so far...


David Archuleta - gotta vote for the Utah kid

Michael Johns - older laid back style

Jason Castro - hate is dreads and nose but like his shyness and voice

As for the girls...

Ramiele malubay - she is an awesome singer

I really don't care for any of the girls, I think it is a guy year...we will see.

2 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I am voting on the hot australian!

Jen Vesper said...

Cute! David is my favorite for sure, but I gotta vote for the hot Austrailian!! He is amazing! I do like a couple of the girls this year and Raimie is Philippina, so I love her anyway. But I think the guys are the ones to beat this year. And yes, I am an American Idol junkie. Well, maybe not a junkie, but I never miss it. *grin*

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed