
The kids and Brad have been sick this entire week. I hate when the kids are sick. Kirsten and Kate just want to be held 24/7, so not much has been done around the house. I did take the girls to their doctor yesterday for their well checks ironically. Kirsten weighs in at 27 lbs. and is 38" tall. She grew 2 inches since November, Yah!!!! Kate is 19 lbs. and 29" tall. Yes we are always on the small end and always below the curve on the charts, but healthy and strong... that is all that matters.










2 comments:
I hope you guys get feelin' better! Thanks again for the cute baby stuff. Izzy has LOVED it. She moves it all over the house and insists on having the swing playing music at all times. Hmmmm... I wonder how many batteries we'll go through? :) I hope you feel better to enjoy the weekend.
Yucky Kristi! We have all been sick too. I have been confined to my bed most of the weekend, so my house is trashed! So many calls and emails to get caught up on! Hope you all feel better soon! Oh, and just FYI...I sent you an email for $20 off your next cake with me because I have now had 5 referrals from you. Thanks!!
Post a Comment