CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Toy giveaway

Today I have been working on cleaning out the kids toy room.  It is no where near where I want it to be but it's a start.  I have loaded 3 garbage sacks and some other bigger items into the back of my car to take to the DI.  I thought I would post pics of good items if anyone wants them before I take them in.  I would rather give toys I paid for to those I know.  I know many of these are gifts that maybe you even bought for my child and I apologize but it's time to let them go.  Call me or leave a comment.  I will hold onto them thru Friday.


Baby doll swing and highchair (other doll stuff might be coming as I am trying to talk Kirsten into giving more away)

Doodle bear and monster w/markers, transformer nightlight, pottery barn remote control dinosaur, dump truck w/mega blocks, drop and roll train, Cars car

Baby basketball and baseball sets, storage box with 4 activity sides and bead top, alphabet/number foam puzzle set

3 comments:

Circe said...

Kirsten sure is a sweet little child. I love that song, and it fits her so well. Rock on! it's fun to catch up on your blog. I've been cleaning out, too. The trick is getting the garbage bags past the kids.

Jennie said...

Kristi,

If someone hasn't already spoken for the baby chair and swing, I'll take them off your hands. Isabella would be in heaven. She is just starting to get into the baby thing.

I'm proud of you for getting organized. Simplicity is wonderful.

Kristi said...

Okay, there yours jennie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed