CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What city do I belong in?

You Belong in Rome
You're a big city soul with a small town heart Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?


I found this on my SIL Rachael's blog. I would love to go to Italy one day and this seriously fits me. I love living in our little town in the middle of 2 bigger cities. I would probably be sight seeing down a quaint street with a yummy Italian something other than a cappuccino though. And I love Italian food...okay who wants to go with me???

3 comments:

Peter and Emily said...

I'll go with you! that sounds like a lot of fun! -Emily

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Kristi- I took the same test and it said the same thing. Let's pack our bags and get out of here.
And by the way, I think a trip to Arizona would be great. We love visitors.

C+R said...

Count me in too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed