CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Out

Today with school out we decided to go on a family outing.  We got a gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory for Christmas (thanks Matt and Amy) and have tried to use it twice but the extremely long wait turned us away.  So, today we got there extra early for lunch, still had to wait 30 minutes but had a good lunch.  Alex choose the chocolate mousse cheesecake for our dessert.




Then we headed out to the zoo.   It was busy and they are in the mist of construction once again so there is only one street for everyone to go back and forth on.  They are building an animal carousel ride.  My kids will love that!  Our favorite animals of the day were the penguins and the new baby giraffe.  





2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great minds must think the same. :) Circe was at the zoo today and we were supposed to go until our plans changed at the last minute. I hope you had a great day!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Good choice Alex! One of my favorites. I think I am a little spoiled, we have a Cheese cake Factory right by us. I love the white chocolate raspberry truffle. It is good!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed