CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Targhee Trip





We had a fun time snow skiing this past weekend at Grand Targhee. It was sunny and warm mostly and you could actually see the Tetons which is rare. We were a little bummed that we missed hanging out and skiing with my family as we came up later but we still had a good time. Alex finally got it this year. We didn't have to help him at all and it was fun following him thru the various kiddie terrain...eyeball forest, the north pole, bat cave, alley oop alley, and candy cane forest. Kirsten did well with mom but not in her lesson (she just loves mom too much). But she loved going to day care in the afternoon to play with all the other kids. We also got to go swimming, tubing, and on a sleigh ride. Fun trip and good skiing, but it was good to come home and squeeze little Kate (she got to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa). I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight! (sorry for the awful pics, we had to send our good camera to get fixed and you can see why we got a new one in the first place)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun. Your kids are lucky to experience skiing. I never did as a child and now I am too chicken. :)

Kris said...

looks like you guys had so much fun. You are such a darling mom.
Your cute kids are lucky to have you. I love keeping up with whats going on with your life! I'm glad you guys had a fun time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed