CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

School days

Over the past 2 weeks some fun things have happened at school for Alex that I have missed blogging about so here they are.
Alex celebrated 100 day.  We made his star poster together with 100 foam sticker stars.  Some of the other kids projects were fabulous and made me feel not so creative for Alex's sake.  But,  I can't believe that we have passed the 100 day mark and school will be over in 2 1/2 months.  Makes me excited for summertime yet I know Alex will miss going to school each day.


Then he celebrated Dr. Seuss Day.  I love Dr. Seuss books.  My favorites are...


Alex's favorite is...


He has brought it home from the library several times now.
You just can't enjoy Dr. Seuss's wit and wisdom.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed