CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

Today we went to the zoo with Kirsten's Joy School preschool friends.  This is a little group of 6 neighborhood kids and the moms trade off teaching each week.  It has really been a great experience.  The kids all get along amazingly well and I love all of the moms.  I have made some good friends and so has Kirsten.


2 comments:

GINGER said...

That looks like fun. I love the zoo. Sorry we missed play date at the park. I know this is the wrong blog, but, just wanted to say thanks for all the recipes on your other blog. I have used several.

See you tomorrow night

Jenny said...

I am glad to see someone make it to the Zoo. We have planned to go 3 weeks in a row now and the weather is just not cooperating! Way to go on the basketball hoop. I love to see a woman take charge!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed