CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Project of the Day


I spent a good 4 hours putting this basketball hoop together today.  Kirsten and Kate both took a long nap so I was able to do most of it with no interruptions.  It always takes longer than you think it will though.  Alex was due for this normal stand as the fisher price hoop wasn't cutting it anymore.  He enjoys playing basketball so hopefully this will help his skills and give him more daddy bonding time.

5 comments:

Kris said...

You are my HERO! I love that you are such a take action kind of mommy! It was fun to see you for a minute this weekend. Thanks so much for helping with the "wallet".
You R da BOMB!

Jules said...

When I read that you put the hoop together yourself, I could just picture it. That sounds just like you! We need you around here. I have a kid's jeep in the garage in lots of pieces that needs some serious help.
Love you!

Jennie said...

I'm impressed. I totally would have made Ryan do it. Who knew your talents were so diverse. :)

C+R said...

Hey Kristi, I'm so sorry about not calling you to get help. Ellie got the "5 day craps flu." and I had to give a talk in sacrament sunday. So I'm so so sorry, when my life gets to be a little normal again, I would love your help! Thank you..

Lara said...

Impressive! I think Daddy bonding time should have started with putting it together!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed