CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Got our passes











Summer fun (and lots of cotton candy) is upon us!

5 comments:

Staci said...

We want to go too! Give us a call.

GINGER said...

Looks like tons of fun. My kids love Lagoon, so does Dave, so does my mom, unfortunately the rides make me sick. But I love to watch the fun.

C+R said...

Love the cotton candy at lagoon, I actually had a dream about it last night. (I know I dream about food, it is such as sad world for me :) )

Jules said...

Oh,cotton candy! Doesn't your dad have some old model cotton candy maker he wants to sell me so I can make my own on a whim? Sounds like a fun summer!

Kris said...

you've been a busy girl! Sounds like you're already having a fun summer before it even begins. I'm so 'green' with envy! Cute, cute pictures.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed