CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

A not so good soccer season


I signed Alex up for soccer the very first day possible and even signed up to coach this season.  Well I found out the season had started 2 weeks after the fact and they had somehow misplaced my registration.  I was so frustrated at how unorganized they were.  After making 4 calls I finally got to the college girl in charge this year and she told me just to go and get on whatever team Alex wanted.  Talk about being organized!  So we go and find a friend and jump on that team but other people have also done that, so there are like 10 on the team and everyone plays at the same time.  There are 20 kids  out on the field and it's just a mess.  We find out they had already had team pictures and had no jersey for Alex.  Well the next week we had a rain out and a bye and then he got to play 2 more times.  So he played 3 games in all wow how fun, he learned so much this year.  Yes  I should have gone and gotten my money back but I just didn't want to deal with it.  The last game they passed out a survey to fill out and you can imagine the nice comments they got from me.  He did get a trophy and a T-shirt after the game. I love where I live but being small town, some things just don't get done the big town way.  Needless to say, I've already signed Alex and Kirsten up for Layton AYSO next year.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

That is too bad. Hopefully you'll like Layton better. Alex can take Collin's place in the soccer world. I don't think it is our thing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed