CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life is just a bowl of cherries


"Life is just a bowl of cherries, don't take it serious, it's mysterious. Life is just a bowl of cherries, so live and laugh and laugh and love, love a laugh, laugh and love." -Bob Fosse

My kids fell in love with cherries after discovering Grandpa Mark had a cherry tree. We spend the summer months swimming at Grandpa's pool and eating cherries. Summer goodness! They had them at the store today so we of course had to bring on a little summer.

1 comments:

GINGER said...

Holy cow, Kristi. It took me a while to catch up on you.

I love cherries! My kids hate them though. Good luck with the teaching job. I need you to have Bell in a couple years. And I am jealous too of the CA trip. Sounds like fun.

You guys do the funnest stuff!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed