CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time is slipping thru my fingers

I have been so busy and haven't blogged for about 2 weeks which I know is surprising long.  I have been consumed by filling out a teacher application form and compiling my teacher portfolio.  I turned it into Davis County last week and have an interview next week.  I have not taught for 7 years and I am really feeling out of the loop with a few things like having an online portfolio.  I am going after a morning kindergarten job where Alex goes to school.  I have talked to the Principal and it looks pretty promising if they get enough numbers in to fill a class.  This year they did need to the extra class and the teacher is leaving and our city is growing like crazy so I figure they hopefully will need it.  They are building a K-2 school on the playground opening fall of 2009 because our school is busting at its seems and they have a ton of portables.  So being in a new school is also enticing.  It works for us since Brad does a lot of work out of our house and I have been itching to go back and part-time would be awesome.  We'll see.  

So the next few posts have also been taking up my time.......  

2 comments:

Circe said...

Good Luck with the job! I'm jealous of the Cali trip. Sounds fun!

Jules said...

Good luck. I'm excited for you. I think it sounds fun. You will do great!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed