CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Saturday, Brad went skiing to snowbird with buddies while I weeded the yard all day long.  I love my yard but it is so much work.  I forget about it every year until spring.  Brad did mow the front yard when he got home and we put together the kids new tramp that has been sitting on the side of our house for 2 months.  Guess it was time to get it up huh!

Monday the rain killed our plans.  We were going to do tons of yard work but instead I worked on organizing our storage room.  A couple weeks ago I went crazy on Albertsons 20 for $20 deal and stocked up on cereal and fruit snacks.  I hope it lasts us thru the summer.



That night Brad took Alex and Kirsten to dinner at the Pizza Factory in Ogden and to the movie Narnia. Kate and I went to my Uncle David and Aunt Grace's for an indoor Memorial Day BBQ. I love hanging out with my Henderson clan and it is always so good to see them all. I am glad that we still do many get-togethers. We were suppose to swim but since it was a little cold they had a pinata for the kids to wack at. Kate got a turn and in the end choose a whopping 2 pieces of candy. Good times with the fam.


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed