
So coming this fall, I will be teaching a morning Kindergarten class at South Weber elementary. I am excited. I love the little ones. I love our community and all the support they give the school. I do have mixed emotions about leaving my girls but it is only half day and Brad will be with them. It's not like I am shipping them off to day care and I am trying not to feel too guilty about this. Plus I will be with Alex, kind of. I just really went after the job because I see it as a great opportunity to get my foot in the door and to be so close, be where my kids are, work with great people and students, and bonus they are building a new school on the grounds for Kindergarten thru 2nd that will open the following year. I am feeling a little frazzled that June is nearly over. I have my work cut out for me for the rest of summer to get things prepared and dig back in my brain things I did 8 years ago when I last taught. It is amazing in just that time how things change and how Kindergartners are reading now. I am up for the challenge and I know it will be good for me.










7 comments:
Good for you Kristi!
Kristi, I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! You will be wonderful.
Congratulations! I know you will do a great job and I would like to reserve a spot in your class for next year NOW!
That's great! I think it sounds like so much fun. Best grade out there! Can't wait to see you!
I am so excited for you!!!! Teaching is the best thing in the world. I can't wait to hear about all your fun teaching adventures. I miss all the funny things that happen each day. Kids crack me up!
Congratulations! You'll be great. I hear a little bit of mom guilt from you! Don't go there! You're doing what's right for you and your family...don't second-guess or justify yourself! You're an awesome mom, and that will never change.
Congrats Kristi! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment