We kicked off summer by trying to be better swimmers. All three kids took lessons at North Davis Gymnastics. I love it there because it is a private lesson so they improve at the level they are at. I started Kate in a lesson just because both of our parents have pools and I am a little paranoid. Kate can almost float on her back by herself.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Summer Swim Lessons
We kicked off summer by trying to be better swimmers. All three kids took lessons at North Davis Gymnastics. I love it there because it is a private lesson so they improve at the level they are at. I started Kate in a lesson just because both of our parents have pools and I am a little paranoid. Kate can almost float on her back by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment