South Ogden created a new park over by the Ogden Athletic Club that has an awesome splash pad. We met up with our friends Anne and Ella. The kids had a blast and it was so nice just to sit on the side line and not have to be a paranoid mom worrying that someone might drown as you do when you are at a pool. Nice! We will be back. And, I am going to mention it to whatever South Weber city person I come across that we need one here also.
Monday, July 14, 2008
South Ogden Splash Pad
South Ogden created a new park over by the Ogden Athletic Club that has an awesome splash pad. We met up with our friends Anne and Ella. The kids had a blast and it was so nice just to sit on the side line and not have to be a paranoid mom worrying that someone might drown as you do when you are at a pool. Nice! We will be back. And, I am going to mention it to whatever South Weber city person I come across that we need one here also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
What a great place. I will have to come and check that out. Would you mind e-mailing me the directions or address.
That looks like so much fun. I need directions. Actually we would love to go with you if you have time.
I LOVE SPLASH PARKS. They are the best.
Post a Comment