CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Memory Lane...(I got this from a cousin's blog.) 
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. 

Thanks for playing 

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey you,

I love that I can go wayyyyy back for this one. I remember being like 4 and eating Kraft singles cheese slices in your mom's kitchen. I thought they were so cool, because my mom never bought them. Also, I remember lots of fun summer days in your mom's pool with Colleen Knowles. Good times, good times. It is a little crazy that we were so tight when we were 5, fast forward a ton of years and here we are. What a blessing!

Jules said...

umm, where would I begin...too many to think of just one. I just think I've always had fun memories with you from grade school, through college and beyond!

Let's see...parties, rodeo, road trips, swimming, boys, your cabin, Weber's Ed. program, Lake Powell, California, Girls Night Out, more boys etc...

I'm so glad to have you as my friend!! Love you!

GINGER said...

Well Krisi, I am going with my first memory of you. We had just moved into the ward and as I sat in church doing all I could to restrain my child I heard one of your kids yell out. Thank you so much for the noise of your children, it made me feel much more at ease.

Also, I do have to add that I love the memories of all your fun parties. Christmas, scrapbooking, birthday, princess, etc.

Care said...

Hey Kristi - my first memory of you is Elementary/Early Childhood education at WSU!! Was that first or that all of the Grubb's knew Brad? And then, ta da - you move to South Weber. Scrapbooking at your house. How easygoing you are, especially in Chicago and now you are going to be an awesome Kindergarten teacher at SW - very cool.

Care said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I think I knew you when you were in the stars (I wasn't but I paid attention) That was a whole lifetime in itself!

Jenny said...

When I think of you I think of your many cute Christmas cards over the years. I have loved the ones that were single words with no sentences. I think of how beautiful and creative they are.

I also think of one of the first family parties I went to. I think it was a shower at Janet's house. You were so nice and friendly.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed