So school for me has been super busy but great. As of right now, I only have 16 kids in my class and they are all darling. We met the first day and then have been testing. It has been good to get to know them one on one and I look forward to next week when we really get into it.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Back to Kindergarten for Kristi
So school for me has been super busy but great. As of right now, I only have 16 kids in my class and they are all darling. We met the first day and then have been testing. It has been good to get to know them one on one and I look forward to next week when we really get into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Best of luck! I'd go back to Kindergarten just to have you for my teacher! Those kids are lucky! Hope to see you soon!
Happy birthdays and good-luck-in-schools are in order for the Dopps!
Post a Comment