CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

7th Birthday Party for Alex






Today after school, Alex had his friend birthday party at Classic waterslides.  Alex had a great time and he has so many great little friends.  Thanks to everyone who came to support him on his special day.   His birthday actually isn't until friday so we are going to take him out to dinner that night with our family.  Fun, fun, fun! I didn't even get any pics of the kids sliding...how terrible am I.  We were just busy getting stuff arranged and together that I missed it.  If only you could have 5 of yourself to run these birthday parties. 

3 comments:

C+R said...

WOW, you have been one little busy bee! I hope you are doing well, if you need anything let me know.
P.S. I bet you had the cutest display in the whole school:)

GINGER said...

Holy Cow!!! How many posts in one day is that??? And you are starting Kindergarten too. WOW!! You are going to be the cutest kindergarten teacher ever. I don't have time to comment on all your posts right now, but it looks like Lots and lots of fun.

Kendell's Crusaders said...

I need to pay you for those school supplies that I got from you. Let me know the total and I'll mail you a check.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed