CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Bear Lake









We headed to Bear Lake at the end of July for our last hoorah summer camping trip.  We had never taken the kids there before but they loved it!  It was perfect for the kids and they played all day long on the beach.  I love how you can walk out in the water forever before it gets very deep.  We didn't even have to worry about the kids in the water since they couldn't get out so far.  Alex dug a huge hole in the sand and Kate ended up in it.  We have the biggest problem with her eating sand, dirt, rocks, chalk, etc... as you can see in the picture.  Our last day we went to the Minnetonka Cave.  It was so cold down in the cave.  We hiked 888 stairs.  It was a fun experience.  A little claustrophobic but pretty cool.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Kristi, this is Angela Birt aka Angela Williams. I was in your graduating class '91. GO TIGERS!
I'll be a nerd here and remind you that I was also in your tigerretts tryout group. I have no shame to say I sucked. Deidre (my best friend) and I had no dance experience whatsoever so it didn't bother us at all. Pretty funny to look back on actually. But I remember YOU doing back handsprings like a jackrabbit!
I've seen you around, like at the stake primary party but never dared say hi, but now I found out you are teaching and I just saw your name on Carrie's blog so I thought I'd take a peek.
I had to comment on this one because we also went to Bear Lake and Minnetonka cave just 2 weeks ago! I haven't blogged mine yet, it's in the works.
I think you'll make a great K. teacher. Heidi Woolsey is a friend of mine and said you are so cute with kids. Unfortunately my boy is in the afternoon.
Good luck.
And I've learned to say NO just by being selfish, biting my bottom lip and spitting it out... NO! I've never regretted it. Family is more important right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed