CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Got this today, but have no idea when I will get to it.  I am in the mist of preparing demos for tomorrow about our Relief Society Super (HEADACHE) Saturday event in September.  The last page was great.  Can't wait to see how the middle is.

4 comments:

Anne Sanders said...

You better not have time to read it. Just like I shouldn't have time to blog.

Jennie said...

You did not! You totally read the last page first? That would kill me. Then, I'd totally have to check out and read the entire book right then. :) I hope you have time tomorrow to enjoy it. Good luck with all your craftiness.

Jules said...

okay, first of all the writing on your blog is so small, I'm going to have to get glasses...I love that you read the last page. It took all I had not to do it too. I finished it this morning as I neglected my family for the past couple of days. We'll have to talk when you finish it! How's getting ready for Kindergarten coming along?

C+R said...

ALL of you drive me crazy!!! How can you read the last page, it totally ruins the entire book! You henderson's luckily I can look past that and love you all anyways. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed