I had a great week with my little Kindergarten class. This week we had fun making, baking, chasing, eating, and coloring the Gingerbread man. I really am enjoying teaching again but the best part is seeing Alex in the halls. And Brad and the kids sent me these to wish me good luck...
Saturday, September 6, 2008
1st Week in Kindergarten
I had a great week with my little Kindergarten class. This week we had fun making, baking, chasing, eating, and coloring the Gingerbread man. I really am enjoying teaching again but the best part is seeing Alex in the halls. And Brad and the kids sent me these to wish me good luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Wow! Can my kids have you for Kindergarten? :) I'm glad you are enjoying it. Even though I'm sure it is a TON of work, I bet the change of pace and time away is nice. I hope you have a great year!
Post a Comment