CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MADNESS!!!!

That sums up my last two weeks.  Hence no blogging.  All is done and over and I have a huge load lifted off of my shoulders, thank goodness!  Things I get myself into and the fact that I can't say that little word NO.  But I am a helper and a doer and I don't know what else I would do...oh maybe clean my house.  My friends and my kids friends can attest to that, as they have not been able to come past the front door for the last two weeks.  Madness all happened at the same time, starting teaching, trying to figure out how to juggle home and work, new school year for my kids, super saturday (a ton of work and time and not a lot of attendance which bummed me out and makes me want to never ever waste my time again) but, oh, it is my calling so I can't say no, and last week served my PTA calling as Health & Safety commissioner by putting on Green Ribbon Week from Monday to Saturday.   Safety pledges, coloring contests, walk to school day (thanks Ginger for saving me on this one), wear green day, bus safety assembly and bike rodeo for 5 hours.  I kind of winged it as I didn't have a lot of info from last year but it turned out good.  And the crazy thing is, I have been thinking about telling next year's Pres. that I will do it again because now I know how the week goes and I spent so much time putting together info and signs that I feel like all the hard work is done.  Am I crazy???  If it does happen, I need to be on top of my game and DELEGATE. Anyways, I know all moms have a crazy life and in the mist of my madness here comes this woman, Sarah Palin, out of nowhere and she amazes me.  Look at all she does, talk about madness.  McCain camp couldn't have chosen anyone better.  Although we would have loved Romney, Sarah will be great and has put us full board for McCain.  How do I compare....(after pulling my hair out from the past two weeks????
  





On a good note, we got rid of the yellow teeny bop car and got our car back!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow lady! That is quite a load. I'm glad things are looking up.

C+R said...

I'm sorry kristi! I'm happy to hear your "nightmare maddness" is over though!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Kristi you are amazing! You are the busiest person I know. As for Sarah Palin, I love her!!! But I am sure she has to have a little bit of help. They always joke that it will be the first man in the v.p. mansion that can fix the furnace himself when it goes out.
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!

GINGER said...

You are amazing. I can't believe all that you do. Just give me a call when you need help with anything.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed