No, we would never choose such a flamboyant color. Brad had a collision with a deer a few weeks ago going over Trappers Loop and hit the guard rail scrapping up the side of his car. So this beauty is our lovely rental for a few weeks. The kids love it and always want to go in the yellow car. Even Kate asks to go in the yellow car. Brad has had a blast egging people on about his "new" car. All the teenagers this it is so cool and all the adults are a little puzzled when they first see it.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
New Car???
No, we would never choose such a flamboyant color. Brad had a collision with a deer a few weeks ago going over Trappers Loop and hit the guard rail scrapping up the side of his car. So this beauty is our lovely rental for a few weeks. The kids love it and always want to go in the yellow car. Even Kate asks to go in the yellow car. Brad has had a blast egging people on about his "new" car. All the teenagers this it is so cool and all the adults are a little puzzled when they first see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Sweet! It's a keeper.
Kristi - How in the world are you finding time to blog? I would vote you "busiest person in the world" right now!! honestly.
Green Ribbon Week is going great - good job!
Hey Kristi...I'm coming up for GNO Sat. night in Salt Lake. I hope you are coming too! I would love to see you. If not, I'm coming again next weekend so we will have to get together sometime!
PS Rock'in car!
PSS Wish you were Isabelle's teacher right now! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment