CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Why Blogging has gone by the wayside....

Green Ribbon Week and Bike Rodeo @ our city's emergency preparedness fair...






Karate and practicing for the next belt....



Soccer (last week Alex scored 4 goals...his strategy was to stand by the goal and wait for another team member to kick it in the goal but Alex would give it the final kick to insure the goal...nothing like teamwork and follow thru right!)



Going to my ward recipe club...great friends, great food, great night



These guys.... it is A LOT of work but I love these little ones, they make me laugh everyday



Balancing family, home, work, church, etc., etc., etc.... Today we took a family day off. Got Alex out of school early and went to the Zoo. It was very busy because zoo lover delegates from around the nation were there. But we did get to see the white alligator one more time before it leaves next week, so it was all worth it. Then we ate at the Broiler by the U and Brad couldn't help calling out Go Weber all over campus because you know tomorrow is the big game... Weber State is playing Utah. Brad is going to the game and even though we don't stand a chance, we still bleed purple. GO WILDCATS!!!!



2 comments:

GINGER said...

What a fun cute post. The zoo is great. We love that outing. And the Broiler by the U is one of my favorites. I ate there many times when I was in college. I miss the posts being more often, but I totally understand. And I just have to say it. GO UTES!!!

Anne Sanders said...

How did we miss you at the zoo? It was a perfect day for a zoo outing. The leopard was going crazy when we saw it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed