CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cousin Que

Over the weekend I lost one of my younger cousins. It was a tremendous blow to my side of the family. Que will be greatly missed. I was tearful all weekend but was grateful we were able to listen to conference and be uplifted by our leaders encouraging words.




James Quentin "Que" Henderson 1991 ~ 2008 Our beloved son, grandson, brother, and uncle returned home to his Heavenly Parents on Friday, October 3, 2008.Que was born on August 5, 1991 to James Jay and Wendy Wood Henderson. Que was a sports enthusiast and he especially enjoyed spending time on the golf course with his Dad. He also had a passion for learning, which was portrayed by his academic excellence. Que is a loving, kind, gentle and intelligent young man that is, and will continue to be, greatly missed by all who knew him. Que is survived by his parents, Jim and Wendy; his siblings, Josie (Micah), Allie (Mitch), Jordan and Lindsey; his two nephews, Jackson and Creighton; his great grandma, Roene Wood; his grandparents, Rick and Lynda Rowley and Larry and Della Wood; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins. Funeral services will be held Thursday, October 9, 2008, 12 noon at the Butler Stake Center, 7035 S. Nutree Drive (3255 E.). Friends may call Wednesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn Mortuary, 2350 E. 1300 S. and from 10:30 -11:40 a.m. prior to services at the ward. Interment: Mountain View Memorial Estates. Online condolences at www.larkincares.com



I pray that Que has found the peace and happiness he could not find here. Love you Que!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Kristi! I'm so sorry for your family's loss. We are thinking of you and your aunt and uncle. I hope peace will come quickly.

Jules said...

So sad to read this Kristi. Hope you are all well.
love you!

Lael said...

Tough times like these make me so grateful for the Savior and His Atonement and for the blessings of the Gospel. One of my favorite quotes says: "Our Heavenly Father knows the rest of the story." I know He loves Que and wants him to be happy too. Julie made up a little saying once that I believe with all my heart: "Every story has a happy ending, it just depends on where you stop." I'm so grateful to know Families are Forever!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed