I had Alex and Kirsten enter our school's art reflection contest this year. The theme was WOW. Deciding what to do was easy. Alex loves stories about outer space and he often talks about being an astronaut when he grows up so he made a collage with him in a rocket going to the moon. He titled his artwork Wow... someday I will go to the moon. We didn't get a picture of Kirsten's before we turned it in but she thinks it is cool she knows the alphabet now so we did hers around that and she made a collage using different craft items to make each letter of the alphabet. The awards are Dec. 1st so we will see how they do.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
WOW
I had Alex and Kirsten enter our school's art reflection contest this year. The theme was WOW. Deciding what to do was easy. Alex loves stories about outer space and he often talks about being an astronaut when he grows up so he made a collage with him in a rocket going to the moon. He titled his artwork Wow... someday I will go to the moon. We didn't get a picture of Kirsten's before we turned it in but she thinks it is cool she knows the alphabet now so we did hers around that and she made a collage using different craft items to make each letter of the alphabet. The awards are Dec. 1st so we will see how they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment