My church calling is on the Enrichment Board and we had a progressive dinner on the 13th. I really didn't help too much as that week was crazy for me being parent teacher conferences at school. I have a great ward with so many fabulous sisters who have become great friends.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Relief Society Progressive Dinner
My church calling is on the Enrichment Board and we had a progressive dinner on the 13th. I really didn't help too much as that week was crazy for me being parent teacher conferences at school. I have a great ward with so many fabulous sisters who have become great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Looks like fun! I miss my old 4th ward days! I found your blog now too Kristi. You have lots of awesome pictures. I have lots of work to do!
Jill
Post a Comment