CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zach and Katie's Wedding November 21









We spent the day Friday celebrating the marriage of my youngest brother Zachary to my sweet new SIL Katie.  We love her.  She is so funny.  They got married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple and then we went to the Joseph Smith Building for the luncheon.  Later that night the reception was held at the Wells Fargo Building in Salt Lake.  It was a long day (especially after seeing Twilight the night before) but so fun and beautiful.  Alex, Kirsten and Kate, as well as all of the little cousins, looked to cute.  I have a great family and Katie will be a great addition to it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so nice to see all of you! I wish I could have talked to you more, but it was fun to see how cute your kids are. I think Katie is perfect for Zach, they will be so happy together. I hope your kindergateners know how lucky they are to have you. Kimmy is 17 and you are still her favorite teacher, she just felt so loved.

Jennie said...

What a beautiful wedding! I bet your family has a ton of fun being together. They look like they have a good sense of humor. I love the pic of you and your sibs at the temple. I love pics where the smiles look so genuine.

Rod and Jess said...

Kristi,
I'm so glad you looked us up! I saw your blog on Jessi's site, but I didn't know how you would feel about me being a blog-hacker!!! Your family is growing up so fast! I was sad I had to miss the shower - we had three different obligations at the same time that day, but it looks like the wedding was beautiful! I need to take some blogging tips from you! Your blog is absolutely darling! Good to hear from you!
Rod's wife - Jessica

GINGER said...

What a beautiful wedding. OOPS! I copy the comment before me. Your kids look adorable.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed