CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Movie







We had so much fun going to the midnight show of Twilight.  I really liked the movie because I liked the books.  It was fun to see this story we all fell in love with come to life on the screen.  I thought they did a great job of squeezing what they could into 2 hours.  Some of the characters weren't people I would have chosen, I mean what guy in the world could fulfill your vision of the perfect Edward but I am warming up to them.  Nothing can ever be as good as the book and meeting your expectations but overall I enjoyed it.  Before the movie all 28 of us met up at my mom's home (thanks mom for letting us invade your home) for apple dessert and Twilight trivia.  It was a fun night with good friends and a good story.  Plan on New Moon for a repeat party!






3 comments:

Jennie said...

So fun! I bet you guys had a blast. That is neat to have so many fun people in your neighborhood. I will be seeing it on 12/2 with my Book Club. It is hard to wait that long!

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

GINGER said...

Thanks a ton. This was so much fun

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed