CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This little guy will be joining us



Yesterday we found out we are expecting a little boy.  Alex is thrilled to be getting a brother to play wii with, even though that will be awhile.  My due date is July 4th but I have c-sections and usually go 2 weeks early so sometime the end of June.  This will be the 4th and final as tubes are getting tied while I am already cut open.  This has been my best pregnancy and I have amazingly felt great which I am so thankful for.  I am excited to start cleaning out baby girl stuff and planning for this little guy.  We told the kids on the way to the Dr. that we had a surprise for them and it was pretty funny to hear the things they came up, but were all happy with the surprise and it was fun to find out all together and see him at the ultrasound.  Last night we told our parents and siblings by handing out Hershey bars with only the "HE" showing.  And today at school, I let the teachers and students know.  I am excited and look forward to summertime.



20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Kristi!!! I'm sure he's excited to be coming to such a great family.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, That is wonderful news, I always knew you had one left in ya!!

Jennie said...

Oh Congratulations. Now you and Circe will be due around the same time. Good luck. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Keep us posted.

Angie said...

Congratulations!!! Everybody gets to have boys but us . . . oh well, girls rock too. Perfect timing for school, right?

Unknown said...

Kristi congrarualtions!!! How could you keep it a secret for so long. I always told the day I conceived. I am so happy for you and your family!!

Heidi Burri said...

I am so very excited for you. That little guy is so lucky to have you as his mommy! Congratulations to you all!!

Julie Baldwin said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! That is just fantastic!

Richard and Diane said...

Congrats Kristi!! I'm impressed you kept it a secret for so long, I wish I could do that. I'm glad everything is going well with this pregnancy and hope it continues. Good luck with everything.

Rod and Jess said...

Congratulations Kristi - and family! That is so exciting! We have no idea what to do with boys - but you guys sure make cute ones! Hope you continue to have such a great pregnancy!

We Three Madsens said...

Congrats! I loved getting ultrasounds, part of me is totally jealous of you, I miss being pregnant! We are very excited for you guys:)

Staci said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Circe said...

Congrats! You are good secret keepers! I find out today what we're having...it will be fun to have babies at the same time. I'm excited for you! Any names?

Jenny said...

Congratulations! We really are excited for you! What a lucky kid to be coming to such a loving family!

Mindi said...

Awesome! Congrats! I like boys, they are fun! What a fun way to announce.

Jen S. said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Kristi!! Wishing you the best during the rest of your pregnancy!

Jules said...

Are you kidding?!! I'm so happy for you!
I missed seeing you at girls night! Hope everything is going well! Talk to you soon!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Congrats, that is great! I wish I would have known when I saw you at the school last week....
by the way, if you ever need a sub at school let me know I just signed up and half day would be perfect for me.

The Evers Family said...

That's awesome Kristi! Great secret keeping!

Tiffany said...

Hi Kristi! I'm Bryan's wife, Tiffany (at school). He told me about your blog, and it is so cute! Congratulations on your pregnancy...that is exciting! 2 boys and 2 girls...you don't get much better than that :)

Lael said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for your good news. You and Brad have such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you and for your little one on the way!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed