Here we go again. Sending a little one off to Kindergarten. It is a unique situation as mom had to be one of the teachers leading the get together. I don't know if I will be teaching next year yet as I am low man on the totem pole. We are waiting to see what the district is allocating, as far as teacher to pupil ratios. I do have mixed feelings with our baby boy arriving. Right now I am taking it as either way is fine. I would love to teach again and possibly be Kirsten's Kindergarten teacher, but if that doesn't work out I know home is a great place to be. I am just grateful I have the opportunity to use my degree so close to home and that it works out for our family that the little ones can be home with their dad. I love half day teaching because I can still come home for the majority of the day for mom duty but still be contributing to our family too.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Kindergarten Round-Up
Here we go again. Sending a little one off to Kindergarten. It is a unique situation as mom had to be one of the teachers leading the get together. I don't know if I will be teaching next year yet as I am low man on the totem pole. We are waiting to see what the district is allocating, as far as teacher to pupil ratios. I do have mixed feelings with our baby boy arriving. Right now I am taking it as either way is fine. I would love to teach again and possibly be Kirsten's Kindergarten teacher, but if that doesn't work out I know home is a great place to be. I am just grateful I have the opportunity to use my degree so close to home and that it works out for our family that the little ones can be home with their dad. I love half day teaching because I can still come home for the majority of the day for mom duty but still be contributing to our family too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment