CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tired


Yes it is 4 a.m. and here I am. Can't sleep, itching like crazy, swelling and feel like I could be popped by a pin. Brad took this picture on Mother's Day. We had a great day and went up to Snowbasin for brunch. It was nice to have a relaxing day. I have one month left to go with this pregnancy and am getting really excited for our little guy to get here but nowhere prepared. I have 2 more weeks until school is out and have so much to do... parent program, report cards, end of year books and dvd, and move our entire classroom to another room. I really don't have time to seriously work on the home front until that is all over. Our front room enclosure is coming along but what should be a 2-3 day job is now going on a month. We can't move Brad's office up until it is at least sanded down. The paint job might come a lot later. We have the girls moved in together and Kate has been somewhat of a challenge switching from crib to bed. She is just in a toddler bed, but with no fail, continues to fall off the bed several times a night. Luckily it is only a foot off the ground. I guess it is just her way of preparing me for the upcoming night time fun with a newborn. I feel bad for Alex as his room is now housing not only his bedroom furniture but all the the nursery stuff too. He literally has a walk way from his door to his bed and dresser. My house feels so cluttered right now. Until Brad's office is done, we can't make the moves we need to.

1 comments:

Jules said...

You look great! I missed seeing you last night at "girl's night"! Hang in there! I'm excited to meet your new little one...soon! Let's get together over the summer.
love you! Julie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed