Turning 8 means starting every mothers nightmare....scouts. I know it is a great program and hello Eagle Scout was on the list for things a spouse had to have, but not going thru the program myself I am seriously lost. I have a lot to learn and am sure I will catch on with all the handshakes, funny songs and knots one of these days.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Scouts
Turning 8 means starting every mothers nightmare....scouts. I know it is a great program and hello Eagle Scout was on the list for things a spouse had to have, but not going thru the program myself I am seriously lost. I have a lot to learn and am sure I will catch on with all the handshakes, funny songs and knots one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Call Marie if you ever have questions. Is is a Den Mother or Cub Master or something like that. She knows everything about Cub Scouts.
Post a Comment