

The kiddies woke up to find a path of little leprechaun feet leading to a pot filled with treats and prizes. My mom made every holiday an amazing event growing up and I really want to be more on the ball that way. So breakfast, lunch and dinner were all green. Some things weren't winners as green colored food doesn't look so tasty. Alex was excited to take his green sack lunch to school. When he got home, he asked if he could take a lunch from home everyday. UMMM??? NO! SORRY! Thank heavens for school lunch and one less thing I have to do every morning. Luckily Alex is a good eater. Kirsten on the other hand is not. I am already worried about her and school lunch next year. The times we have eaten lunch at school she won't drink milk (not even chocolate milk), usually chooses the pbj and 2 apple slices and that is it. We will see. School was full of fun stuff and Kirsten turned into a leprechaun...for a few hours.










1 comments:
I've always heard about your mom's st. patrick's day holiday traditions. So fun.
Post a Comment