Kirsten and Kate got princess sleeping bags for Christmas and now Friday nights have become their "sleepover" night, although it is still in their bedroom but on their floor and with all of their dolls joining in on the fun. They wear their matching eye masks and turn on the matching night lights. They love it and I love to see them having fun together. Kate is a crazy sleeper and usually ends up under a bed and screaming for me in the middle of the night because she is stuck. So...maybe I really don't like sister sleepovers??? Jake is still getting up at night and I feel so sleep deprived and if anyone else gets up at night it makes mom not so happy.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Sister Sleepovers
Kirsten and Kate got princess sleeping bags for Christmas and now Friday nights have become their "sleepover" night, although it is still in their bedroom but on their floor and with all of their dolls joining in on the fun. They wear their matching eye masks and turn on the matching night lights. They love it and I love to see them having fun together. Kate is a crazy sleeper and usually ends up under a bed and screaming for me in the middle of the night because she is stuck. So...maybe I really don't like sister sleepovers??? Jake is still getting up at night and I feel so sleep deprived and if anyone else gets up at night it makes mom not so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment