This little 3 1/2 year old girl is such a character. She is always pulling the funniest faces and I just haven't been able to capture them on film. I tried today. There are a few. She moves her jaw back and forth, blinks her eyes funny, and the pic with her fingers in front of her face she calls mushroom. They sure come up with silly things.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
The many faces of Kate
This little 3 1/2 year old girl is such a character. She is always pulling the funniest faces and I just haven't been able to capture them on film. I tried today. There are a few. She moves her jaw back and forth, blinks her eyes funny, and the pic with her fingers in front of her face she calls mushroom. They sure come up with silly things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Oh, Kate. My soul mate. I love her.
Post a Comment