Thank you for bringing me cookies today. They helped me endure 6 loads of laundry and catching up on my blog with 46 posts. Yay!!!!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Dear Girl Scout down the street,
Thank you for bringing me cookies today. They helped me endure 6 loads of laundry and catching up on my blog with 46 posts. Yay!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Where do I start! I am loving all of your posts. It is so fun to see what you guys have been up to and all the places you've been. Bahamas! Lucky! I also love all the kid's pictures and all the activities from school. You are quite the WONDER mom.
Can't wait to see what's next.
this time of year for that fact.
I just ran in to your blog! So cute! Why do I not have a girl scout down the street? HELLO! It must be divine intervention that I don't.
Oh how I love Girl Scout cookies!
You are right on about the cookies! Love your blog!
Post a Comment