Saturday, October 13, 2007
2 Princesses
Today we watched our nieces Sammy and Georgia while Gina & Kelly went to the Utah game. When I told Kirsten that Sammy was coming over, she said "Yeah! Sammy is my best friend!" They kind of have a love/hate relationship. They love the same things but you know they are 3 and hate to share. Today, as usual, was dress up day. Among multiple changes, we saw Ariel, Cinderella, Lilo and Tinkerbell. I laugh at these pictures because of the height difference. You would never know they are only 3 weeks apart. Our little Kirsten is tiny and Sam is a little taller for their age. Together, there is a BIG difference.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I love to see the cousins. It makes me home sick, but it is nice to see them growing through pictures. I think it is funny to see the Kearns Genes vs. THE HENDERSON GENES!!!
Post a Comment