Happy Birthday Brad!!! He is the big 36 today. Tonight we took the fam with Grandpa and Grandma Henderson down to the Solomon center in Ogden to do some skydiving at I Fly. It was a blast. They have a wind tunnel and instructors that are amazing. Alex and Kirsten even did it. Check out iflyutah.com and just to let you know, Mondays are family night where kids get to go free with a paying adult. Here are some pics of us there. We forgot to turn off the flash when we handed the camera to Grandma...sorry about the glare.
Gearing up with Grandpa

The Fam ready to go

Brad

Alex

Kirsten

We ended with dinner at the Pizza Factory and video games. What a fun, memorable birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad! I am so jealous, I want to do that soo bad.
That looks so fun!!! I can't believe they let little tiny kids do it!
They let kids 3 and up go but I swear there was another kid there that was only 2. They just hold onto the kids and lower the air for them. Alex was kind of freaking out with the wind blowing in his face so forcefully so they turned him on his back. Kirsten was a little trooper though.
Post a Comment