Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Boot Camp
Okay, so we were just chatting about how Kirsten's birthday is in a month and Alex piped in and said he wants a Parana game for his birthday, which isn't until August. I replied that he could do some chores to earn the game. And he said, no, I'll wait for my birthday. Oh my heck!!! Do you see how much help I have around here? It's my own fault. Well Boot Camp is starting kids! It's time to get whipped into shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Welcome to my world! It sounds like my kids! I love your blog Kristi!
I agree! Get those kids to work!
LOL! This TOTALLY sounds like my house Kristi! Or else they will say they are going to do something to earn it, but they never do. Love your blog. I need to be more diligent with mine.
Post a Comment