CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yeah!!! Back to School

Now, I never understood when moms would make comments about sending the kids back to school after vacations, until this past week. I finally found myself, now with a school-age child, saying when does school start back up! It doesn't mean I don't love the little monster, just glad to get back to some structure for all of us. It was lovely to ship him off to the bus stop...Good luck Mrs. Farr! Of course, Alex and his buddy Beau couldn't resist sliding and getting a little wet while waiting for the bus on our cul-de-sac snow mountain. Thanks to one of our neighbors, who owns an excavating company, our cul-de-sac actually gets snow plowed and the kids enjoy hours of fun on the snow mountain he builds for them. We really appreciate him for doing it as cul-de-sacs get forgotten by the city plows. Here are the boys on top of the world.



Now with the kids back in school, comes the dreadful task of putting down Christmas decorations. It is the worst part. If I could, I would keep the trees up all year. I love what the lighting brings to our home. Once everyone turns off all of their outdoor lighting, doesn't it seem so dark and dreary. But, I know I need to say goodbye. So, goodbye beautiful bright lights...I will see you in November....sob, sob

1 comments:

C+R said...

I totally know what you mean, chad and I were discussing putting different colored lights for each month, so our house would always be bright and beautiful!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed