The kids and I love dragging Brad to the Ogden Days of 47 Parade. We see some really interesting and strange people there. My favorite entry this year was all of the Ogden area LDS missionaries walking down the street and singing along. Like the army of Helaman. It really was inspiring. And I couldn't leave out good old Ogden High. I saw one of my Kindergarten students who will be a senior this year. Kimmy is a cutie and I can't believe how the years have cruised by. Alex loved the outlaw gun shoot out and Weber State's Waldo, Kirsten loved the beauty queens, and Kate loved the horses.
We love red, white and blue days, firework days and flag days.










2 comments:
We love parades but our favorite is the 24th in SLC. We love all of the big floats! That is really cool they had the missionaries in the Ogden one. I would have liked to have seen them do that in SLC. Looks like you had fun!
Oh I miss good old Ogden!
Post a Comment