I am so behind on posting all of our family's summer happenings. I can't believe it is already July. The next 5 1/2 weeks need to be fun-filled before I return to work. I am going to try to get caught up over the next few days.
Wow Kristi, you guys have been busy! You have been able to do so many fun things. I am sure you are tired and summer is only 1/3 over. :) We haven't been to the Dinosaur park in a long time. I'll have to call you when we go.
1 comments:
Wow Kristi, you guys have been busy! You have been able to do so many fun things. I am sure you are tired and summer is only 1/3 over. :) We haven't been to the Dinosaur park in a long time. I'll have to call you when we go.
Post a Comment