CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday


Brad put a lot into making my day great this year.  At the end of a very hectic week with parent teacher conferences and our enrichment dinner, I was ready to fall over.  He sent me flowers at school.  I went to lunch at Corbins with my mom and sisters.  He made me a spa appointment at Lori's spa Beyond Spa.  I came home to a candlelight dinner with the kids gone to grandmas and cousins for the night.  Then we went to the movie Eagle Eye and came home and crashed.  It was a busy day and it is no fun getting older but a great day.  Thanks Brad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Jennie said...

Happy b-day. Lucky girl! However, Brad is a lucky guy to have you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed